Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIP Challenge Day 25: Was there something you wished you would have done differently?

When I first had my upcoming release published  with No Boundaries Press, it was named In Jen's Words. I thought it was a great title, which related to being a writer and at the time I had not even gotten to the point in the book where the DID came out. (Dissociative Identity Disorder) Which made it an even better fit.
It never occurred to me that people would associate the title with the author's name and think it was an autobiography or fiction based on myself. I started thinking of this after publishing it.

Well, thankfully No Boundaries Press closed which solved that problem for me. Even though I received no royalties from the sales of In Jen's Words (the publisher is a scam artist who ripped several authors off) it has enabled me to correct something I wished I had done differently. I am now on the edge of my seat, anxiously awaiting edits and a cover from my new publisher.
I believe that is honestly the main thing I would have done differently and as fate would have it, I am getting that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment